NO CREDIT WILL be given on any parts returned without an APPROVED RMA# (return authorization number) INSIDE the PACKAGE OR ON THE PACKAGE YOU RETURN TO US. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE SHIPPING THE ITEM.
- RMA requests must be made within 30 days of the item being delivered. Any RMA request received after the 30-day cutoff date will be denied.
- The item cannot be installed or attempted. It must be returned in perfect saleable condition to get full credit.
- We must receive the item within 10 days after the RMA has been approved.
- You must report damaged or incorrect merchandise withing 3 days of receiving it.
- To cover all contents and packaging, all returned merchandise must be insured up to or greater than the original price of purchase at the customer’s cost. PartsAdvisors.com is not responsible for any damage to products during return shipping.
- PartsAdvisors.com will handle all returns at its discretion.
- All returns are subject to 25% restocking fees unless the product is defective or the return is a result of a PartsAdvisors.com error.
CANCELLED OR CHANGED ORDER
- Off-Road bumpers, custom-built parts, and fabricated parts: Aftermarket bumpers cannot be returned. Custom-built parts can also not be canceled once they have been processed.
- Special Order Items: Certain items can be ordered specifically for a customer’s vehicle. These items usually require a deposit or full payment. The deposit is non-refundable once the amount has been notified to the customer. These special orders cannot be returned or resold. Special order parts cannot be canceled.
- Cancellations made before shipment is processed are subject to cancellation fees of $25.00 and 15%, depending on the amount.
- Cancellations made after orders have been processed and packed for shipment will result in a $25 credit card cancellation fee plus a 20% restocking charge.
- Refusal to deliver packages will result in a 25% charge for restocking and return shipping fees. This will be the customer’s responsibility.
- All orders that require to be modified (except for substitutions for backorders or orders that are not yet processed) will be assessed a $25 fee and a 24-hour delay. The $25 intercept fee covers orders that have already been built (coil-overs), orders that have been placed on the table, boxes that have been packed, pallets that have been loaded, orders that require payment swaps, etc.
- Additional fees of $15 for each box will apply if the order has been shipped.
- PartsAdvisors.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for products that are incorrectly listed due to typographical errors or incorrect pricing information from our suppliers. PartsAdvisors.com may also refuse or cancel such orders, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. PartsAdvisors.com will refund your credit card if your credit card has been charged for the purchase.
- SHIPPING COSTS. We made every effort to provide accurate information about shipping costs for items that are not eligible for free shipping. These rates may change depending on the shipping industry or changes in shipping costs from our partners. If you have any questions regarding shipping costs or rates, please contact us before placing an order.
BY CLICKING ON THE PLACE ORDER BUTTON, YOU AUTHORIZE THE ABOVE TOTAL BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. THE SALE IS FINAL. NO CREDITS AND CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.