Skyjacker Suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S., control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound.
As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock’s real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs.
- Recommended For Multiple Shock Applications
- Mild To Moderate Off Road Use/Bonded Iron Piston
- Multi Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Chromed Piston Rod With Micro Pores
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Length: 22.71 Inch
- Collapsed Length: 13.93 Inch
- Series: Hydro 7000
- Color: White
- Position: Rear
- Boot Color: Red
- Sold As: Each